The Fauna Foundation (Fauna) welcomes you to this website. By viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the following:
1. Fauna makes every reasonable attempt to ensure that our web pages are educationally sound and accurate. Even so, errors and omissions may occur. For that reason Fauna shall not be liable for any loss or damage (however characterized) which may result, directly or indirectly, from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained in this site.
2. Fauna assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damages that may result from any virus which may infect your computer or system on account of your access to and use of this site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site.
3. This site may contain links to third party sites. These are provided as a convenience only. The linked sites are not under the control of Fauna. Therefore, Fauna is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of a link to a third party site or linking to www.faunafoundation.org from another site does not necessarily imply endorsement of the site by Fauna of the site.
4. Fauna has no control over links to news feeds and is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources.
5. If you would like to create a graphic link to www.faunafoundation.org from your website, you may do so only if your mission is consistent with that of Fauna and does not advocate illegal or violent activities.
6. All of the materials in this site including the format and site descriptions are protected by Canadian copyright laws. Fauna encourages the reproduction and distribution of original materials hosted at www.faunafoundation.org, provided that all of the following guidelines are met:
7. For citing www.faunafoundation.org in publications, please list your citation in this way: “Fauna Foundation, [URL of the page you are citing], [date on which you found the item].” If the material is copyrighted to or credits an author other than Fauna, you would need to contact the source directly.
9. Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information at: email at email@example.com or call 450-658-1844.